230 volt Waterway Tiny Might circulation pump with 1" union intake and discharge (can glue 1/2" I.D plumbing directly into pump fittings). Tiny might circulation pumps have a side discharge design that allows for optimum flow. Wet End can be rotated for easy installation by simply loosing a couple of screws.
Tiny Might Details:
- 230 Volts, 60Hz
- 1" Thread Connections (measures 1-7/8" O.D. on threads) or 1/2" pipe (13/16" O.D. pipe) can be glued directly into wet end.
- Wet end can easily be rotated for Left or Right Side Discharge, or can be used as shipped (with discharge pointing up).
- Designed for 24 hour circulation. Uses less power than a 100 watt light bulb. .80Amps.
- Model Number:TM-0061N22C3
- Pump unions and pump cord are not included.
The Waterway Tiny Might circulation pump is a small pump that has very low pressure and runs 24/7. Due to its small design and low power usage it may not be powerful enough for some spas filtration and heating system and can wear out prematurely regularly.
If your Waterway Tiny might has a high failure rate consider replacing it with a larger serviceable Circ-Master pump from Aqua-Flo. Replacing the Tiny Might with a larger Circ-Master pump is a retrofit and not a direct bolt on replacement requiring more room under your hot tub than the Tiny Might. If you would like details on how to replace your Tiny Might with longer lasting circulation pump call us for details.
Pool and Hot Tub Depot is Canadian and all products ship from locations across Canada.