Waterway designed the Tiny Might hot tub circulation pump to circulate the spa water 24/7. Its compact design low power usage makes the Tiny Might circ pump very quit.
Tiny Might Features:
- 115 Volts, 60Hz
- 1" Thread Connections (measures 1-7/8" O.D. on threads) or 1/2" pipe (13/16" O.D. pipe) can be glued directly into wet end.
- Wet end can easily be rotated for Left or Right Side Discharge, or can be used as shipped (with discharge pointing up).
- Designed for 24 hour circulation. Uses less power than a 100 watt light bulb. .80Amps.
- Model Number:TM-0061N11C3
- Pump unions and pump cord are not included.
Replacing the Tiny Might pump in your spa is fairly easy. If your Tiny Might is wearing out or failing regularly there is also an option to replace it with a larger serviceable circulation pump that is just as energy efficient. Replacing it with a larger pump would be a retrofit and the Aqua-Flo circ-master would be the only pump suitable providing there would be enough room for the larger pump and the plumbing adaptors.
Pool and Hot Tub Depot is Canadian and all products ship from locations across Canada.