hot tub help
Routine Hot Tub Maintenance
Hot Tub Pumps FAQ
- What's the right pump for my hot tub brand?
- Where do I find the specs on my old pump?
- Matching specs on the old and new pump?
- Can I install a different brand of pump?
- What can I replace an SMS Laing pump with?
- Replacing a Laing pump with a larger pump?
- Beachcomber Massage Master XLT pump
- Beachcomber Hush Pump replacement
- Coast Spas Yellow Waterway pump
- Coast Spas Red Monster flow pump
- Arctic Spas Yellow pump replacement
Today, it’s easier than ever to turn the hot tub you see on the showroom floor into the customized centerpiece of your backyard. From lighting options to surround sound systems, aromatherapy, and landscaping, it’s easy to create your own experience. And these days, you can control the electronics with the convenience of a remote control. Just like any mechanical device, a hot tub has many moving parts, electrical and electronic components.
Components such as the jetting pumps, circulation pumps, heaters, jets and filters are wear items. Some wear items are like the breaks on a car that will need service at certain times depending how the hot tub water is maintained, others, like the filter need regular maintenance to keep the water clean and the equipment in optimal operating condition. We’ve assemble some detailed how to’s above to help you find answers to most of the frequently raised questions and concerns.
Or if you prefer, were always here to help, contact us with your questions. Call us 1-877-845-1993 or local 519-914-5065