The E10 Laing pump has a permanent magnet design which allows for the capture of 90% of the heat to be transferred into the water versus being lost to the air in waste.
- Pipe Connections: 3/4" MPT (threaded) Suction and Discharge
- 115 Volts, 62 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 3100 RPM
- Integrated thermoplastic pump bracket can be mounted at 4 different discharge angles.
- Maximum Capacity: 12 GPM
- Maximum Head: 20 feet
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 140 degrees F.
- High density ceramic ball bearing and graphite impeller bearing cap are designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Clog resistant, open style impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth and ultra quiet operation.
- Patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Automatic overload protection on motor.
- Whisper quiet at less than 40 db.
- Pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically with motor end down.
- Comes with 3' cord but no plug on the cord
- Picture shows current generation style
Identical to LBH07100141, E10-NSTN1W-19 115V & 74009. Replaces older threaded models: SM-909-NTW-14-3/4" 115V, SM-909-NT-14-3/4" 115V, SM-909-NTW-18-3/4" 115V, SM-909-NT-18-3/4" 115V, SM-909-NTW-26-3/4" 115V, SM-909-NT-26-3/4" 115V, SM-1212-NTW-26-3/4" 115V, SM-1212-NT-26-3/4" 115V.