The Laing E10 pumps have a spherical rotor design has no shaft seals to leak or pump shaft to wear requiring less service over time.
- Pipe Connections: 1" Hose Barb Suction and Discharge
- 115 Volts, 62-69 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 3100 RPM
- Integrated thermoplastic pump bracket can be mounted at 4 different discharge angles.
- Maximum Capacity: 12 GPM
- Maximum Head: 18 feet
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 140 degrees F.
- High density ceramic ball bearing and graphite impeller bearing cap are designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Clog resistant, open style impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth and ultra quiet operation.
- Patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Automatic overload protection on motor.
- Whisper quiet at less than 40 db.
- Pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically with motor end down.
- Comes with 3' cord but no plug on the cord
- Picture shows current generation style
Identical to LBH07100143, E10-NSHNNN1W-19 1" Barb 115V & 74069. Replaces older 1" Barbed 115V models: SM-1212-NHW-21-1" 115V, SM-1212-NH-21-1" 115V.