This Laing pump has the 1" barb hose connections for the plumbing and it requires 230 volts. Fits as a replacement for some of the older SM-909 that had the same hose connection and volts.
- Pipe Connections: 1" Hose Barb Suction and Discharge
- 230 Volts, 71 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 3200 RPM
- Integrated thermoplastic pump bracket can be mounted at 4 different discharge angles.
- Maximum Capacity: 12 GPM
- Maximum Head: 20 feet
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 140 degrees F.
- High density ceramic ball bearing and graphite impeller bearing cap are designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Clog resistant, open style impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth and ultra quiet operation.
- Patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Automatic overload protection on motor.
- Whisper quiet at less than 40 db.
- Pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically with motor end down.
- Comes with 3' cord but no plug on the cord
- Picture shows current generation style
Identical to LBH07100142, E10-NSHNNN2W-20 1" Barb 230V & 74079. Replaces older 1" Barbed 230V models: SM-1212-NHW-21-1" 230V, SM-1212-NH-21-1" 230V.