The Laing E 10 is designed with the highly efficient electronically commutated permanent magnet motor (ECM technology), it is designed to consume 40% less energy that offers great power savings.
- Pipe Connections: 3/4" Hose Barb Suction and Discharge
- 230 Volts, 60 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 3200 RPM
- Integrated thermoplastic pump bracket can be mounted at 4 different discharge angles.
- Maximum Capacity: 12 GPM
- Maximum Head: 18 feet
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 140 degrees F.
- High density ceramic ball bearing and graphite impeller bearing cap are designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Clog resistant, open style impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth and ultra quiet operation.
- Patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Automatic overload protection on motor.
- Whisper quiet at less than 40 db.
- Pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically with motor end down.
- Comes with 3' cord but no plug on the cord
- Picture shows current generation style
Identical to and replacement for the following older models: E10-NSHNNN2W-20, LBH07100138, E10-NSHN2W-20 3/4" Barb 230V & 73979. Replaces older 3/4" Barbed 230V models: SM-909-NHW-14-3/4" 230V, SM-909-NH-14-3/4" 230V, SM-909-NHW-18-3/4" 230V, SM-909-NH-18-3/4" 230V, SM-909-NHW-26-3/4" 230V, SM-909-NH-26-3/4" 230V, SM-1212-NHW-26-3/4" 230V, SM-1212-NH-26-3/4" 230V.