The current generation Laing E10 circulation pumps replace all the older series including the SM-909 and SM-1212 series that were red and blue on the back part. When replacing an older series Laing pump with a current generation always compare the volts and the hose connection size to ensure the replacement has the same volt and hose connection size.
- Pipe Connections: 3/4" Hose Barb Suction and Discharge
- 115 Volts, 62 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 3100 RPM
- Integrated thermoplastic pump bracket can be mounted at 4 different discharge angles.
- Maximum Capacity: 12 GPM
- Maximum Head: 18 feet
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 140 degrees F.
- High density ceramic ball bearing and graphite impeller bearing cap are designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Clog resistant, open style impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth and ultra quiet operation.
- Patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Automatic overload protection on motor.
- Whisper quiet at less than 40 db.
- Pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically with motor end down.
- Comes with 3' cord but no plug on the cord
- Picture shows current generation style
Replaces older 3/4" Barbed 115V models:
- SM-909-NHW-14-3/4" 115V,
- SM-909-NH-14-3/4" 115V,
- SM-909-NHW-18-3/4" 115V,
- SM-909-NH-18-3/4" 115V,
- SM-909-NHW-26-3/4" 115V,
- SM-909-NH-26-3/4" 115V,
- SM-1212-NHW-26-3/4" 115V,
- SM-1212-NH-26-3/4" 115V