Maintaining the chemical balance in your pool or spa water doesn’t require a degree in chemistry. Aquachek 4in1 test strips will show the levels free chlorine, total bromine and where they should be to keep the water clean and healthy. Brand name testing strips give accurate results quicker and easier than other methods. As with any spa water testing kit, there are several factors that can be controlled to ensure the validity of the test results.
Following are some guidelines for using Aquachek 4in1 test strips to obtain accurate hot tub water analysis results.
- For accurate quick and easy results follow the directions on the container of the strips you are using. are continually improving and becoming more accurate, and one should never assume that the directions on one container are going to apply to another container's strips.
- Hot tub water test strips will be most effective over a long period of time if they are stored properly. Suitable storage will give you accurate results until the product has reached the date of expiration.
- Doing this will prevent moisture from entering the bottle of unused strips. It's important that moisture not be introduced to the strips until you use them in your hot tub.
- The colour pads on the strips won't know the difference between the water on your fingers and the hot tub water! So, make sure that the only water your test strips are reacting with is the hot tub water you intend to measure.
- Most containers of test strips will display an expiration date somewhere on the container. Always be aware of this date when using or purchasing test strips. Regardless of how the container has been stored or handled, test strips have a definite shelf life and should not be used after the product has expired. Using test strips after this date will likely lead to inaccurate results.
Aquachek pro test strips in Canada are among the easiest and fastest methods for testing water. By following the above guidelines, you can also ensure that test strips provide an accurate method for measuring the properties of hot tub water, leading to a clean and healthy hot tub.