- 4.5HP Waterway Executive hot tub pump, 2 Speed 48 frame,
- Waterway OEM part # 3421821-13, - #PF-45-2N22.
- 2-1/2"" intake and 2.0" discharge, See bottom of page for important sizing guide
- 12.0 Amps high speed (3450 RPM)
- 3.5 Amps low speed (1725 RPM).
- New cord and unions not included, sold separately.
- We Include, 2 union O-rings, automatically added to cart at checkout.
When replacing a hot tub pump it is recommended to replace the union O-ring as they can develop flat edges from being compressed over the years and when a new pump is installed without replacing the O-ring the union can leak and if over tightened will crack.
- PLEATE NOTE: This pump is not a compatible replacement for the PF-45-2N22C used in Beachcomber hot tubs. This is a smaller 48 frame pump, the PF-45-2N22C in Beachcomber hot tubs is a 56 Frame model, sold here
We only sell pumps Genuine Waterway pumps.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Orientation of wet end.
Pump wet end can be oriented in 90 Degree increments, up, left or right as shown in illustration on the right. Pump will ship with discharge directed up. To change the discharge orientation, loosen the pump's four through bolts from the back of the motor and pull them back enough to disengage. Then rotate the wet end to the desired position, realign and re-tighten the bolts.
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3.0", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2.0".
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3 5/8", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2 1/2".
Some brands of hot tub spa pumps have non-standard threads and use fitting sizes with different dimensions. These brands are: Hayward, Jacuzzi and sta-rite.