This Balboa VS501Z bundle includes the larger rectangle 4 button topside control. Spa pack features the standard output 4.0KW heater with M7 technology that requires a minimum 23 gallon a minute flow rate through the heater. Ideal for more basic hot tubs that have one 2 speed pump, can also run an optional second 1 speed pump or blower .
- Model VS501Z
- Control for one 2 Speed Pump, 120/230V max 12 amps
- Can run:
• 1 x 2 Speed Pump, 120/230V max 12 amps
• 1 x 1 Speed Pump or blower, 120/230V max 12 amps
• 1 x Small dedicated circ pump, 120/230V*
• Ozonator 120/230V max 1 amp
- 1.0/4.0kW heater
- Output for 12v spa light
- Patented M7 technology
- Not compatible with Balboa ControlMySpa Wifi
- Canadian safety approvals
- Spa pack VS501Z #G4152-01
- VL401 Lite Duplex 4 button topside with jets, jets, temp, light buttons overlay, 8 pin phone plug, 6 1/2' Cable, #54242 Face size 6-1/4" x 2-1/4", Hole size required: 5-1/2" x 1-1/2".
Pump cables and adaptor plate not included, sold separately if required. The Balboa VS series is not wifi compatible.
* Minimum flow rate required for this spa pack is 25 GPM and minimum 1-1/2" plumbing.
Warranty Coverage: Balboa VS packs/bundles and BP series packs/bundles come with a twelve (12) months limited manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase that covers defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty will be void if these parts are damaged due to improper installation or use or if the damage is from exposure to water or electrical power surges. The warranty does not cover any labour charges, the cost of lost water or chemicals, or any other possible damages.
IMPORTANT. Terminal block screws need to be tightened to torque to the specs listed on the inside cover of the pack. Failure to tighten properly can cause heat/resistance arc burn damage to the circuit board. The manufacturer will not honour the limited product warranty if these connection points are burned.