This pump model by Waterway is unique in that it is a compatible replacement for the Waterway pump model PF-25-2N22 which is a 56 frame pump in the Executive 56 series which only comes with the larger 2.5" intake (Suction) on the front of the pump that measures 3-5/8" outside to outside of the threads. The discharge is the standard size 2" measuring 3-5/8" outside to outside on the threads.
- Waterway Executive 56 hot tub pump,
- 2 Speeds.
- Compatible replacement for the Waterway 2.5HP, PF-25-2N22C
- Also fits some older Dynasty and Saratoga spas but confirm old pump is the same size as this one.
- 2 1/2" intake, (Measures 3-5/8" outside to outside of thread)
- 2" discharge, (Measures 3" outside to outside of thread)
- 230 Volts, 60Hz
- 10.0 Amps high speed (3450 RPM)
- 3.4 Amps low speed (1725 RPM).
- New cord and unions not included, sold separately.
- We Include, 2 union O-rings, automatically added to cart at checkout.
When replacing a hot tub pump it is recommended to replace the union O-ring as they can develop flat edges from being compressed over the years and when a new pump is installed without replacing the O-ring the union can leak and if over tightened will crack.
- The standard 3HP PF-30-2N22 pump should not be used to replace a PF-25-2N22 pump as the performance is different.
- Only ships from London Ontario to all of Canada
- Ships in Canada only, cannot ship to USA.
Orientation of wet end.
Pump wet end can be oriented in 90 Degree increments, up, left or right as shown in illustration on the right. Pump will ship with discharge directed up. To change the discharge orientation, loosen the pump's four through bolts from the back of the motor and pull them back enough to disengage. Then rotate the wet end to the desired position, realign and re-tighten the bolts.
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3.0", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2.0".
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3 5/8", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2 1/2".