The 60 amp GFCI is typically required by some of the larger multi-pump spas or hot tubs with a 5.5kw heater and other features.
When looking for a GFCI breaker for your hot tub always reffer to the requirement listed in the owner's manual for your specific hot tub model.
- 4 Wire 120/240Vac, 60 amp 2 Pole QO GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)
- Metal, compact Type 3R outdoor enclosure will not rust
- Unique top hinged door for easy access
- Extended mounting bracket permits quick pilot hole drilling and Hole spacing for brick mortar joint mounting
- 10,000 ampere short circuit current rating
- GFCI Metal Housing Dimensions: 12.25" High x 6.5" Wide x 4.25" Deep (approx.)
- 125 Amp max panel rating
- UL / CSA approved
What’s in the box?
- Metal box with 2 double pole breaker seats
- Faceplate for metal box with 2 double pole breaker slots
- 1 - 60 Amp GFCI breaker
- Weather resistant top for metal box with rubber gasket and fastener
- 5 hole ground bar with 2 fasteners
- 4 screws
- 1 ground fork
Ships from London Ontario to all of Canada Via UPS or Loomis Express.