It’s a new season and time to change up the vibe in your backyard. Amidst all the pumpkin carving and decorating, don’t forget to get festive to with your hot tub too!
Cooler weather means cozy sweaters and warm smells.
For your hot tub, sink into the season with relaxing hints of French vanilla and pumpkins. Or if you're already ready to start decorating for the holiday, go a little crazy with some fun blends!
- Starting this list off with a festive bang, Candy Cane aromatherapy makes your hot tub smell like peppermint candy bliss. If you're ready to dive into the holiday season ahead, there's no better place to start!
- If you’re not quite ready to commit to the holidays yet (we know, it's a bit early), dip your toes in with the smell of Apple Cinnamon. Perfect for early falls days and Halloween fun, apple aromatherapy crystals are a classic favourite.
- For the sweet tooth out there, get a sniff of Sugar Cookie by InSPAration. This sugary sweet delight is a new, limited edition scent that's quickly becoming a fan favourite since it smells just like grandma's cookies.
- An all around classic that works for every season and every mood: Warm French Vanilla. Well-known for helping relax and unwind, vanilla adds warmth back into the atmosphere when the weather starts cooling down.
☆ Remember only to use aromatherapy products specifically designed for use in spas and hot tubs to avoid scum and water troubles down the line. Our aromatherapy products from Spazazz, InSPAration, SpaScents and Cover Valet are all tried and tested for the spa.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!
|It's not just for coffee and lattes! Pumpkin Pie by InSPAration is our top pick for autumn. Featuring notes of pumpkin and spicy nutmeg and cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie is the perfect scent for fall and the upcoming pumpkin season!|
These expertly combined blends are ready to be added to the spa for an instant spark of seasonal joy. These are limited edition scents for the season and only available while supplies last!
- Gather by Spazazz is a perfect fall blend of pumpkin, nutmeg, orange, and cedar. Perfect for the changing leaves and cooling weather!
- If you aren't sure what scent you'd enjoy, or if you just want to try them all, the holiday Aromatherapy Variety Pack is a great place to start. This sample set comes with the most popular holiday scents: Candy Cane, Sugar Cookie, Holiday Cider, and Pumpkin Spice. These are a one-soak version of the big bottles shown above, so if you find a scent you enjoy you can easily stock up!
☆ If you're starting to think Christmas already (we sure are), these little sample packs make great stocking stuffers!
- For those into traditional holiday baking and spices, Holiday Cider by inSPAration will be a treat. This sweet and spicy blend is the perfect scent for the coming seasons!
Happy Fall, y'all!