The Waterway Iron Might circulation pump is a robust durable pump that is specifically designed to run 24/7 in hot tubs. With it’s 48 frame motor it runs cooler then the smaller tiny might and has a much longer life expectancy. This pump is serviceable allowing replacement of the shaft seal and motor bearings when needed to extend the life of the pump.
- 48 Frame motor
- 230 Volts, 50/60HZ
- HP: 1/8
- Amps: .80
- Rpm: 1425/1725
- Part number: 3410020-1E
- Model number: CP-1/8-1N22
- Side discharge
- Intake: 1-1/2" (Measures 2-3/8" outside to outside threads)
- Discharge: 1-1/2" (Measures 2-3/8" outside to outside threads)
- Viton seals
- Cord and unions not included
- Discharge can be rotated to point to the 3, 6 or 9 o'clock position. Ships with discharge pointing up 12 o'clock position as shown in the pictures.
The Iron Might features an endurance proven 48-frame design with a side discharge. Rated for continuous 24-hour operation. Comes with durable Viton seals. Has a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Wet end colour will be yellow or black. Waterway uses the electric motors on the Iron might hot tub circulating pumps from US Motors or Century Motors.
To replace your Beachcomber Hush Pump circulation pump, please use the Circ-Master by Aqua-Flo which is the OEM pump used by Beachcomber. View here.
Please note: Waterway ships the pumps with electric motors from: US Motor or Century and the HP listed on the motor will be 1/8HP or 1/15HP.