This Waterway executive 48 series hot tub pump is the smaller 1.5Hp version which will only operate on 115Volts. This Waterway pump in usually used in smaller spas that are plug in type placed on decks or small patios.
- 1.5 HP Waterway Executive hot tub pump, 2 Speed heavy duty 48 frame,
- Waterway OEM part # 3420610-13.
- 2.5" intake (3-5/8"" actual outside diameter on threads)
- 2" discharge, (3" actual outside diameter on threads)
- 115-120volt, 60 Hz North American only.
- 13.3 Amps high speed (3450 RPM)
- 4.4 Amps low speed (1725 RPM).
- Large 7.5" diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- Thermally protected for extended life expectancy
- Double shielded ball bearing with moisture resistant grease
- Wet end can be rotated for LEFT or RIGHT side discharge applications, ships with discharge up.
- Includes, 1 - 2" union O-ring and 1 2.5" union o-ring automatically added to cart at checkout.
When replacing a hot tub pump it is recommended to replace the union O-ring as they can develop flat edges from being compressed over the years and when a new pump is installed without replacing the O-ring the union can leak and if over tightened will crack.
- Pump cord and unions sold separately.
Good to know:
When selecting a replacement pump for your hot tub always compare the AMPS from your old pump to the new pump to ensure they are similar and not higher, especially the high speed AMP draw, the high speed AMP draw of the new pump should new exceed that of the old pump.
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3.0", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2.0".
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3 5/8", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2 1/2".