This Waterway executive 48 series hot tub pump is the smaller 1.5Hp version which will only operate on 115Volts. This Waterway pump in usually used in smaller spas that are plug in type placed on decks or small patios.
- 1.5 HP Waterway Executive hot tub pump, 2 Speed heavy duty 48 frame,
- Waterway OEM part # 3420610-13.
- 2.5" intake (3-5/8"" actual outside diameter on threads)
- 2" discharge, (3" actual outside diameter on threads)
- 115-120volt, 60 Hz North American only.
- 13.3 Amps high speed (3450 RPM)
- 4.4 Amps low speed (1725 RPM).
- Large 7.5" diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- Thermally protected for extended life expectancy
- Double shielded ball bearing with moisture resistant grease
- Wet end can be rotated for LEFT or RIGHT side discharge applications, ships with discharge up.
- Includes, 1 - 2" union O-ring and 1 2.5" union o-ring automatically added to cart at checkout.
When replacing a hot tub pump it is recommended to replace the union O-ring as they can develop flat edges from being compressed over the years and when a new pump is installed without replacing the O-ring the union can leak and if over tightened will crack.
- Pump cord and unions sold separately.
The PF- model number from your old pump should not be used as a reference for selecting a new replacement pump as Waterway has produced up to 4 known variations of pumps with the same model number which are different enough that they are not interchangeable. Always select a replacement pump with the same part number as the Waterway part number on the label on your old pump.
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3.0", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2.0".
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3 5/8", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2 1/2".