This Waterway Executive 48 pump has the 1.5" center discharge and intake. The discharge on this pump can be rotated to the left or right, see details below. Being a smaller pump in the Waterway Executive 48 series it typically will work best on smaller plug and play spas that require a 115 volts.
- 1 HP Waterway centre discharge hot tub pump, 2 Speed 48 frame,
- Waterway OEM part # 3420410-15,
- 1.5" intake and 1.5" discharge, See important information below about union sizes
- 110-120volt, 11.0 Amps high speed (3450 RPM) and 2.9 Amps low speed (1725 RPM).
- Viton pump seal for ozone and salt hot tubs
- New cord and unions not included, sold separately.
Orientation of wet end.
Pump wet end can be oriented in 90 Degree increments, up, left or right as shown in illustration on the right. Pump will ship with discharge directed up. To change the discharge orientation, loosen the pump's four through bolts from the back of the motor and pull them back enough to disengage. Then rotate the wet end to the desired position, realign and re-tighten the bolts.
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3.0", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2.0".
If your pump thread O.D. is (approx.) 3 5/8", Then you'll need a Pump with union size 2 1/2".
Some brands of hot tub spa pumps have non-standard threads and use fitting sizes with different dimensions. These brands are: Hayward, Jacuzzi and sta-rite.